Heinz (continued page 5)

The spring of 1939 saw Hitler's last effort to solve the problems of the German Jews in a civilized manner. He sent Hjalmar Schacht, the president of the Reichsbank and architect of of the German recovery, to England for the purpose of negotiating a large loan which would enable Germany to let the remaining 250,000 Jews emigrate with their belongings and the necessary financial means to assure the required immigration visas. The governor of the Bank of England, Motagu Norman, along with many members of parliament,were agreeable to this scheme but it was immediately torpedoed by Chaim Weitzmann and the warmongers around Churchill,who had become a faithful servant of the Jewish banking hierarchy after they had saved him from bankruptcy from the loss of his fortunes in the crash of 1929. In earlier times he had been an outspoken anti-Jew. The Polish dictator Pilsudski had concluded a friendship and non-agression treaty with Hitler but after his death the brainless chauvinistic successor, Colonel Beck, became a willing victim of Anglo-American intrigues. When Hitler advanced the incredibly generous offer to Poland which let her keep the totally undeserved spoils from World War I, and only asked permission to build an autobahn through the former German lands making up the "Korridor" to connect East Prussia with the Reich, and asked for the return of the predominantely German city Danzig, he was rebuffed. Danzig was a free city under the protectorate of the League of Nations. Roosevelt's travelling emissary, William Bullit, had completed his assignmennt well in Warsaw and London. England concluded a treaty with Poland promising instant help in case of war with Germany. Careful and treacherous as usual! For the still large German minority in Poland an incredible rule of terror ensued immediately. It resulted in 58,000 gruesomely mutilated German corpses, victims of murderous, thieving Polish mobs. The events and political machinations during the final days of August and the beginning of September are meticulously reported and referenced in the book, The Forced War, by the eminent American historian David Hoggan. The assumption of any guilt of Hitler in the outbreak of the war is simply ludicrous. Hitler, who had by then concluded the famous non-agression pact with Stalin, reacted swiftly to the excesses of the Poles against the helpless German minorities in their midst and their multiple border violations.

During two month-long visits to Warsaw, where my mother's cousin (the one who survived seven years of captivity in Siberia during the first war) was manager of the largest and most exclusive nightclub in all of eastern Europe, I had plenty of opportunity to observe the large amount of Polish officers swaggering through the streets in their impressive uniforms and boasting about how they would get to Berlin in less than two weeks and ride triumphantly through the Brandenburg Gate. They had been persuaded by their leaders that the new German army was badly equipped and poorly trained and would revolt as soon as Hitler send them to war. Well, they had to revise their travel plans a bit. The outmoded Polish air force was smashed in the first few hours of the conflict before it even could take to the air. Thereafter their army was driven eastwards into the loving embrace of the Russians, which had in the meantime advanced to the demarcation line previously agreed upon between Hitler and Stalin. The good friends of the Polish people in London and Paris declared war on Germany but did not send a single round of rifle ammunition to help them in their distress. Neither did they order a few regiments to distract the Germans in their endeavor to resolve the Polish question once and forever. Maybe I am wrong about that, because there is a story floating about that a couple of French regiments advanced a mile across the border into the Saarland but beat a hasty retreat after sighting a few German uniforms. The brutal but cautious Asiatic tyrant, ruling in Russia, immediately solved the problem of a possible organized resistance in Poland by ordering fourteen thousand of their officers and intelligentsia to be liquidated by the simple expedient of a single shot in the back of the head. This exemplary display of efficiency and frugality should be a valuable lesson to our money-squandering military establishment. The supposedly even more brutal Germans sent many of the captured Polish officers to schools were they could study fields of their choice, hoping that they would become useful members of the human society. This was possibly a mistake.

After the successful completion of the Polish campaign Hitler began the demobilization of his army, because he was convinced that the British were sufficiently reasonable to discontinue a war which by now had become utterly senseless. Most of the British were possibly agreeable to this, as were the French. Not so Mr. Roosevelt, who ordered his ambassador, Joe Kennedy, to "put some iron up the British backsides." Kennedy was reluctant to do it, was recalled and went home fearing for his life, according to his own remarks. The war continued; Hitler sent his soldiers to the recently constructed Westwall and the warring armies were staring at each other for several month. The "phony war!" After several unsuccessful tries to persuade the stubborn English to make peace, Hitler finally decided to end this nonsense and went to the attack. The invincible French army as well as their British allies and even the impenetrable Maginot Line collapsed within a few weeks under the rapid advance of Guderian's panzers and the relentless pounding of the Stukas. The British retreated to Dunkerque, Hitler ordered his victorious panzers to stop and let the expeditionary force escape to England. This was a very bad mistake which none of his enemies would have made. But then he was after all a sort of idealist who simply could not comprehend that his racial brothers across the sea would not finally see the light and agree to make peace. They didn't, which eventually cost them their empire and reduced them to the status of a small secondary power. Their megalomanical, alcoholic leader was from now on merely a lieutenant to our "great" president.

The French were ordered to sign the armistice in the same railroad car in which the Germans were previously forced to sign the armistice after the First War. In typical brutal Hitlerian fashion he ordered a German army band to strike up the French national anthem at the arrival of the emissaries and opened his speech by paying homage to his brave enemies who had fallen in the defense of their country. Compare this with the humiliating behavior of the "gentlemen" of the British army who, after the final defeat of Germany, arrested the only legal post-Hitlerian German government of Admiral Doenitz. They stormed into the room where the Germans had been waiting for them, shouting: "Hands up, pants down!" and proceeded to steal all their personal items including the fountain pens. For me, having grown up in post-Versailles Germany, the day of the signing of the French surrender was one of the happiest of my life. Justice had finally been done!

Back in Binghamton my life became less carefree because of the incessant anti-German propaganda which was to push the reluctant American people into joining the homicide far beyond their shores. Theodore Kaufmann was laboring on his infamous opus, Germany Must Perish, which demanded that all Germans of reproductive age should be sterilized, a book which was highly recommended by Roosevelt, especially for recruits of the newly drafted army. It was said that the Germans, who were not even able to cross the English Channel in force, were going to invade Brazil and proceed their march northwards to attack the US. The highly-paid Jewish managers of Agfa-Ansco suddenly became suspected of being secret Nazi agents and as for me personally, most people were sure of it because not only was I not Jewish but I had also previously defended Germany and worst of all I had required a secondhand Buick for the princely sum of $750 as early as November 1939. Since this seemed to be impossible, considering my still low-level position, I must surely have received remunerations for my activities in service of the Third Reich. In addition, some observant neighbor had seen me at night carrying a suspicious looking briefcase, probably containing contraband of some sort. Actually I was attending an evening course in order to improve my still very limited English and carried my writing papers in the briefcase. I was reported to the local Disrict Attorney and called on the carpet for this deviation. It took the chief of the Binghamton FBI office to supply me with a clean bill of health. [Try that today!]

With the beginning of 1941 I also had some problems in connection with my mother. She was still living by herself in Berlin, since my parents had been divorced back in 1919. The nightly attacks of the RAF on the city were becoming a real nuisance and she put great pressure on me to facilitate her immigration. This was again very difficult to achieve. My affidavit for her was rated as insufficient, because of my limited income and also I had as yet not become a full citizen. My first papers of citizenship were already issued during 1939. The American Consul General, Mr. Geist, had shortly after my leaving Germany become acting ambassador because Ambassador Dodd was recalled by Roosevelt. In the spring of 1940 Geist was also returning to America to be put in charge of commercial affairs in the department of state in Washington. I visited him shortly after his return in the DOS and at his home in Georgetown, where he assured me that Roosevelt was getting into this war come hell or high water. ("I say it now and again and again, that your sons will never be sent to fight on foreign soil, etc. etc.....") I therefore knew already then that the war was lost for Germany and felt that I owed it to my mother to spare her the inevitably approaching catastrophe. Geist advised me that my mother could only hope to come here by way of a capitalist immigration visa. My by-then good friend and mentor von Meister took it upon himself to deposit $3,500 into a bank account for my mother, who then received her immigration visa for the US without any further delay. The next problem was how to get her out of Germany and Europe. With the air war raging over Germany, civilian tansportation was sharply restricted, especially for totally unessential emigrants to the US, which was by now considered enemy territory because of Roosevelt's loaning fifty destroyers to Britain and his surreptiously ordered attacks on German submarines in the Atlantic. This time Dr. Eckener solved our problem by a personal call to Airmarshal Göring, who at that time was already plagued by more pressing problems than the tansportation of my mother. Nevertheless, he immediately ordered that she be put on a diplomatic flight to Lisbon, which took her there two days later. After a wait of two weeks she was able to board a freighter which brought her to America. Only two weeks after her arrival, Hitler was forced to start the preventive war against the Soviet Union, after Stalin had assembled 140 divisions, and a larger and more modern tank force than Germany could muster at the time, at the eastern border of the Reich. Stalin was ready to start his dreamed-of conquest of Europe.

Surprisingly, the German army beat the Russians to the gates of Moscow, despite its lower numbers and inferior tanks. They did, however, have much better trained soldiers and far superior leadership. The advance of the Germans was stopped by the onset of an abnormally harsh winter for which they lacked the appropriate clothing. Stalin's breathing spell was used to re-equip his forces, thanks to a massive influx of American war matériel of all kinds. Stalin could also shift his large Siberian armies to the west, having concluded a non-aggression pact with Japan, which made the fatal mistake to fall into the trap Roosevelt had set for them at Pearl Harbor. Had they attacked Russia instead, to help their ally Germany, Stalin could not have recovered from his defeat and Roosevelt would not have been able to drag this country into the war by the back door.

My situation in Binghamton became now quite precarious. After Pearl Harbor all German emigrants who had as yet not aquired full citizenship (it took a minimum of five years of continuous residence in the US to receive the second and final papers) had to leave Agfa-Ansco, which by now was named simply Ansco Corp. This included the Jewish top managers. The Swiss-owned General Aniline was illegally disowned and put under the totally inept management of the Enemy Alien Property Custodian. In addition, the top management of the corporation was sued for infringement of the Sherman Anti-Trust Act. It was a totally ridiculous, trumped-up charge and the government indirectly admitted as much by thwarting every effort to let it come to a trial. Von Meister was able to switch me to his Ozalid Corp., but a few days later the axe fell on him, too. A born Britisher who had years ago become an American citizen was now considered suspect because his late father had been a prominent figure in imperial Germany. The well laid plans of my becoming the future director of research at the camera plant were thereby shattered. One afternoon three agents of the FBI showed up and confiscated my camera (it was returned in good condition after the war) as well as those of my two roommates. I showed them the the short-wave coils, which I had removed from my radio set, as required by the law, which prohibited the possession of short wave radios by enemy aliens. One of the agents turned on the radio and, believe it or not, the booming voice of Der Führer filled the room, giving a major peptalk to the German nation. Short waves are very tricky. Everybody had a good laugh but the radio was taken anyhow. The next day a front page photo appeared in the local blat showing all the contraband taken from the enemies and, of course, all their names given. As it turned out I stayed at Ozalid another eight months, but then I had to leave because their copy papers were considered essential to the war effort.

In four years my career had now advanced from an unwanted non-Aryan in Germany to an unemployed enemy alien in the US. Because I had to eat and to support my mother, I was desperately looking for a job until the kind hearted owner of a German-American bakeshop hired me to drive his delivery truck, which brought bread and rolls to most of the restaurants in and around Binghamton. This job actually paid as well as my former engineering position, but when the owner found out about my professional background he immediately pulled me off the truck and wanted me to look after the machinery in his largely automated bakery. First I had to learn everything about baking bread, which paid much less than driving a truck, but to keep me he gave me a raise every week. The working hours were brutal. I had to be at the shop at 3am and left around 2 pm. Being already used to a more leisurely approach to making a living, I got on the phone to call Mr. Geist at the department of state and let him have my tale of woe. Within a few days I held in my hands the papers, which stated that I could be hired for war-work up to the classification of "Confidential." I was now on my own and luckily another German-American, who was director of research at the Tung-Sol Lampworks in Newark hired me over the telephone. Newark not being a very attractive place, I rented a nice little appartment in a highrise on Manhattan's West Side. Everything went well for about nine months, when I was called in to my boss, who sadly told me, that "Washington" had revoked my working permit. No reasons given. Some dimwitted official probably had to show that he was doing his job, watching diligently that no dangerous alien impaired the safety of the war effort. I was told that I would be paid an additional two weeks and that I could return as soon as I straightened things out with Washington. In a similar case affecting a German-American colleague of mine who was already a full citizen, the "straightening-out" process had taken six months. Sitting with my mother in a, for me rather costly, appartment, recently furnished on credit, the situation was depressing to say the least. And now, on my way home, I experienced one of those little episodes which assured me that there is something basically all right with the American people and gives hope, even in the present desperate times, that things eventually can be turned around. In passing a small shop selling electrical appliances and radios I noticed a sign in the window: "Radio Repair-Man Wanted!" I had absolutely no experience in radio repair, but being at least theoretically quite familiar with the functioning of a radio set and having built some primitive sets by myself, when I was still a kid about fifteen years earlier, I decided to try this "opportunity." The little old lady who owned the shop asked me about my radio know-how and I told her that I was a graduated engineer and an expert in the design of radio tubes. Hearing my very heavy accent she then asked where I had come from. I could have told her that I was Swiss or Austrian, which would have been at least partially true, but in my somewhat bitter mood I blurted out, "I am German!" and got ready to leave. Then something happened, which could not have happened in any other country under similar circumstances. She simply said, "Oh! If you are German, you must be a good repair man and you can start work immediately." She was definitely not of German extraction. In my weakened condition, I was ready to burst into tears. With all the propaganda constantly telling how dangerous these wicked Germans were, she must have actually retained some common sense and refused to believe that vicious nonsense.

My career as a radio repair man was only short-lived. As usual, I had called Mr. Geist at the department of state and told him of my problems. He said that he was going to look into what could be done in my behalf. It was two weeks later that I was just removing an electrocuted and partially decomposed mouse from a bad-smelling, inoperative radio set, when I got a call from my boss at Tung-Sol. "Heinz," he said,"a miracle has happened. The United States Government has moved within less than two weeks in your case and you can come back immediately to your old job."

The remaining two years of the war were personally rather uneventful. Shortly before the surrender of Germany I was called to a final interview about my upcoming citizenship. The interviewer, a very unpleasent Jewish lady, started by asking if I was not ashamed for holding on to my German name, to which I angrily replied that I saw no reason not to be proud of my German heritage. This about ended the interview and I was convinced that I had failed in my efforts to become an American citizen. To my great surprise a couple of days later, I received notice to appear in court to be sworn in as a new citizen and to pick up my final papers. My first act, after being sworn in, was to take a subway train to a downtown gunshop were I purchased a Springfield rifle, caliber .30-'06, in perfect condition. At the time, non-citizens were still prohibited from possessing any kind of firearm and when I walked home with my new acquisition proudly slung across my back, I began to realize that I finally had become an American.

During the postwar years we have experienced an ever-increasing propaganda effort denigrating everything German, including a vicious campaign aimed at the poisoning of the minds of generations of German youths, unfortunately with great success. Nothing of the kind was ever done to the Japanese, who after all did attack the US, even if it was in desperate self defense against being choked by economic strictures enforced by our government. There never has been an established act of enmity by Germany against the US before the former was attacked by the latter in the First or Second World Wars. But then, the Japanese did not persecute Jews. They did not have to, because there was no Jewish presence in Japan.

The complete lack of veracity in reporting anything about Germany and the outbreak of the war became obvious to me shortly after I arrived in this country and my conviction that a colossal fraud was imposed on the American people by the Jewish-controlled media has been reinforced ever since. I like to relate a few personal experiences which started me on the road of becoming a one hundred percent supporter of historical revisionism.

Already at an very early age I became aware of the fact that my mother was received with open arms into the family of my father, while a great number of her own family never forgave her for marrying a "goy." In later years I found that this is the rule rather than an exception. In case of mixed marriages it is nearly always the Jewish part of the family which shows resentment and only very rarely the non-Jewish. This racist attitude found its most concrete expression in the Israeli law forbidding its citizen the marriage with non-Jews. Only very recently was this law repealed.

I mentioned above that my mother had a cousin who spent seven years as a prisoner of war in Siberia and had become the manager of a very exclusive nightclub in Warsaw. During my visits in 1934 and 1936, I had become friendly with the two bandleaders, a pair of Jewish brothers, who conducted the two excellent orchetras on the premises, which were kept open twentyfour hours every day. Later, in 1939, the great World's Fair opened in New York. Symbolically the most impressive structure, at least on the outside, was the Soviet Russian pavillion. Thanks to the machinations of New York's mayor, LaGuardia, Germany was not permitted to build an exhibit, a decision made more than a year before the outbreak of hostilities in Europe. During the second year of the fair in the summer of 1940 I again visited the mostly exquisit exhibits. While standing in front of the Polish pavillion, who should walk up to me but my Warsawian acquaintance, one of the bandleaders from my cousin's nightclub. Upon my question as to how he was able to get out of Poland, he told me that he, his brother and their family had been very lucky. When the German armies were approaching Warsaw, they packed up and started to flee eastwards. After hearing that the Russians were invading Poland from the east, they immediately and luckily decided to put their fate into the hands of the rapidly advancing Germans. Shortly after turning around they fell into the hands of the SS. Being able to produce their valid immigration visas for the US, they were treated with the utmost consideration by the SS, which immediately made arrangements for their safe transportation through war-torn Poland and from there to Turkey from were they secured passage to the US.

Sometime during the year 1946 I attended a party in New York where many Jews were present. One of the young fellows spoke fluent German and during a conversation he told me that he had spent many month as an internee at the Buchenwald-Belsen concentration camp. Immediately I asked him about the Beast of Belsen, Ilse Koch (Lampshades of specially picked human skins, etc, etc). "Oh, those are just stories," he said. "I know for certain, because for several months I was assigned the duty to be her chamber boy who had to clean her premises. She acted absolutely normal and correctly and was never abusive. Only after what happened to her husband, the camp commander, she came close to a nervous breakdown." He had embezzled funds which were part of the money designated to purchase the necessary supplies for the inmates of the camp, was prosecuted of his crime by an SS court, sentenced to die and summarily shot. To anybody familiar with the extremely strict rules of conduct for the German armed forces, especially in occupied enemy territory, this story is not very suprising. For example, any German soldier caught raping a woman faced a firing squad shortly thereafter. Compare this with the announcement of the Russian commanders to their forces invading Germany at a later date, that all enemy females were their property, or the recommendation of President Roosevelt that our troops should study Kaufmann's tract, Germany Must Perish, which recommended that all Germans of reproductive age be sterilized. The case of Ilse Koch went eventually before the American High Commissioner of occupied Germany, Mark Clark, by whom she was exonerated of all pending charges and freed. Several years later the German authorities were pressured into re-arresting her (Never forget, never forgive!) and allegedly committed suicide in her cell.

A very substantial boost to my revisionist thinking was received during my first of several business trips to Israel. Like every other visitor I was subjected to an obligatory visit of the holocaust museum, Yad Vashem. On entering I observed a small ( 8 by 10 ) framed note hung up on the wall facing the entering visitor but easily overlooked because of its diminutive size. It stated that there were never any extermination camps within the borders of the Reich. Only in occupied Poland were the murderous gassings performed. I was thunderstruck by this revelation right from the horse's mouth! It was July 1978 and I had never heard through our "official" media that all of the stories about exterminations in German camps were obvious lies. Not even to this day is this public knowledge. To the contrary, not a day passes that the newspapers do not refer, either directly or through letter writers calling themselves eye witnesses, to the victims of mass-murder in the German camps. The, by now admitted, mass murder of 560 mostly invalid Waffen-SS front fighters at Dachau by the American "liberators" is discretely never mentioned (see: Buechener, Dachau, The Day of the Avenger). Another revealing piece of information, on the same 8 by 10 inch announcement, informs the astonished reader that on the 5th November, 1938 (which accidently happens to be the day on which I emigrated) only 250,000 Jews were left in all of Germany. Of those, it says, about 100,000 survived the war in Germany while about 150,000 cannot be accounted for. The remaining 450,000 of the prewar Jewish population of Greater Germany, about 700,000, had thereby already safely emigrated before the above mentioned date. Not mentioned was how many of the missing 150,000 emigrated between the fall of 1938 and the summer of 1941, when the forced deportation of the remaining German Jews began, or how many perished during the genocidal Allied attacks on the German civilian population. The first or second room diplayed a wall-sized mural of the famous picture of the little Jewish boy followed by his family, hands raised in front of a German soldier with rifle lowered at the pathetic group. Of course everybody knows that these people were being marched off to the gas chambers to meet their doom. At the moment of this writing I am holding in my hands a large book, entitled Adolph (sic) Hitler--A Photographic Documentary, by Ivor Mantanle, 1983, Crescent Books, Crown Publishers. It is opened to a double-spread copy of the famous picture. The title says: "The image of this little boy in Warsaw shocked the world and became a wartime symbol of the horrors of Nazi persecution of the Jews. Amazingly he survived and is today a prosperous London businessman. He has never forgotten his ordeal in spring 1943." In the meantime there have spoken up one or two more men in New York and England, who vie for the fame of being the miraculously surviving little boy. The pictures of thousands of burst pregnant women, burnt children and partially molten corpses, the leftovers of the firestorm in Dresden, have not made it, as yet, to any public showing. Nor those of the German soldiers who had surrendered in Prague and were strung up by their feet, alive, soaked with gasoline and lit to illuminate the triumphal return of Mr. Benes.